Consent to cookies
The company Dovido s.r.o., with its registered office at Štiavnička 561, Slovakia, 97681, Podbrezová, IČ: 52298434, DIČ: SK2120973173, entered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Banská Bystrica, Section Sro, File 36234/S.,The Internet shop operator at www.dovido.en, declares that all personal data (hereinafter also "data") are considered strictly confidential and are treated in accordance with applicable legal provisions in the field of personal data protection.
1. Personal data and their processing
1.1. Categories of personal data
We collect different data depending on which of our services you use.
If you shop with us, we collect:
- Name and contact details. Name and surname, e-mail address, postal address, billing address, telephone number, bank details.
- Data generated on the basis of the duration of the contract - purchased products, customer segment, volume of services provided.
If you are subscribed to our marketing messages, we collect:
- Name and contact details - email address and first name.
We further process this personal data:
- Data from the communication between Dovido s.r.o. and customers.
- Behavior records on websites maintained by Dovido s.r.o.
1.2. Purposes of personal data processing:
- Provision of services and their improvement: In order to provide the offered services and improve them to your satisfaction, we process your personal data. Specifically:
- Order processing of goods or services ordered either through our website, e-mail or customer line. The legal reason here is the necessity for the fulfillment of the purchase contract and for selected data for the fulfillment of legal obligations (eg accounting documents).
- Customer support: to ensure customer service and to eliminate any problems in fulfilling the purchase contract, we process your personal data on the basis of the necessary fulfillment of these agreements.
- Communication: we use the collected data for the purpose of communication with you and its individual adaptation. For example, we may contact you by phone or e-mail, to remind you that you have goods in your online cart, or to help you complete your order, to inform you of the current status of your request, order or complaint, or to obtain further information from you.
- Improving of services: we use your data to continually improve our services and systems, including the addition of new features, and to make informed decisions using comprehensive analytics and business intelligence. We use your data in our legitimate interest in the freedom to do business and the need to improve services to succeed in competition. In order to ensure adequate protection of your rights and interests, we use personal data in an anonymised form for the purpose of improvement.
- Protection, security and dispute resolution: we may also process data out of a legitimate interest, which is to ensure the protection and security of our systems and our customers, to detect and prevent fraud, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements based on a legitimate interest.
- Marketing offers.
E-mail newsletter (business announcements)
We are sending you a commercial notifications regarding similar products to that you have purchased.
You can always reject these business notifications via the unsubscribe link provided in each email. You can also contact our customer service to unsubscribe or alternatively privacy officer.
If you unsubscribe from business notifications, we will no longer use your electronic contacts details for this purpose. We will only start using them again if you register or explicitly request them.
The marketing offers you see may be selected based on additional information we have received about you over time, based on contact information, demographics, favorites, and usage data from our products and websites (cookies, IP address, data provided by your browser, data on clicks displayed in commercial communications, products visited). We do not perform fully automated processing that would have legal effects for you.
You have the right to object to these processes at any time free of charge. Contact details are provided at the end of this document.
- Processing of cookies from websites operated by Dovido s.r.o.
If you have cookies enabled in your web browser, we process behavior records from cookies placed on websites operated by Dovido s.r.o., in order to ensure better operation of the Dovido s.r.o. website, and for the purposes of Internet advertising of Dovido s.r.o.
See a separate chapter of this document for more information.
1.3. Transfer of personal data to third parties
Your personal data will be provided to third parties or otherwise mediated only if it is necessary in the performance of the purchase contract, on the basis of a legitimate interest or if you have given your prior consent:
a) to the sister companies and processors on the basis of the fulfillment of the purchase contract and for the performance of internal processes and procedures;
b) to credit card companies and payment service providers for processing payments, banks, based on your order, fulfilling of the purchase agreement;
c) to the carrier in order to deliver the products or services ordered by you and to resolve complaints, including withdrawal from the contract;
d) to our partners, in the loyalty schemes in which you will participate;
e) to other service providers, third parties involved in data processing;
f) to third parties, e.g. court for the purpose of enforcing or concluding any contract with you;
g) to public authorities (eg police);
h) to third parties conducting customer surveys.
If third parties use the data to the best of their interest, the operator shall not be liable for such processing. These processing is governed by the principles of personal data processing of the companies and individuals concerned.
2. Customer account and purchase without registration
a) Within the customer account, you gain direct access to your data, including their editing, and you can view your data on completed and unfinished orders. You can also manage your personal information through a customer account.
c) If you do not want to open a customer account to make a purchase, you can also buy in our e-shop without registration, t. j. As a non-member or guest.
3.1. Security of personal data
a) Your personal data is transmitted to us in encrypted form. We use an SSL (secure socket layer) encryption system. This way we secure our websites and other systems through technical and organizational measures against the loss and destruction of your data, against access of unauthorized persons to your data and their modification or dissemination.
b) We require our processors to demonstrate that the systems comply with the GDPR regulation.
c) Access to your customer account is only possible after entering your personal password. In this context, we would like to warn you that it is essential that you do not leave your access data to third parties and that you always close your web browser window when you end the activity in your customer account, especially if you use your computer with other users. Dovido s.r.o. does not take responsibility for the misuse of the passwords used, unless this situation would be Dovido s.r.o. directly caused.
3.2. Processing period
We process and store personal data:
- In the time necessary to ensure all rights and obligations arising from the purchase contract, t. j. during the order and warranty period.
- 1 year from the end of the warranty period to resolve potential disputes.
- At a time during which Dovido s.r.o. is obliged to keep your data as an administrator in accordance with generally binding legal regulations. Accounting documents, e.g. invoices issued by Dovido s.r.o. are archived in accordance with the law for 10 years from their issuance.
- Consent to marketing offers is valid for 4 years or until revoked.
- Communication 2 years.
- Competitions 1 year.
In other cases, the processing period results from the purpose of the processing or is given by the legislation in the field of personal data protection.
4. Rights of data subjects
a) If we process your personal data, it is possible to request free information about the processing of your personal data at any time.
b) If you believe that we are processing your personal data in violation of the protection of your personal data and the legal conditions of personal data protection, you can ask for an explanation, request that we eliminate the situation, or in particular, you can request their modification, addition, or disposal of the personal data or blocking of personal data.
c) You also have the right to contact your Data Protection Officer or the Office for Personal Data Protection at any time with your request.
d) You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If you revoke your consent to the processing of personal data, your personal data will be deleted or anonymised; however, this does not apply to personal data that Dovido s.r.o. needs to fulfill legal obligations (eg processing of an already submitted order) or to protect its legitimate interests. Personal data will also be erased if personal data is not required for the intended purpose or if the storage of your data is inadmissible for other reasons stipulated by law.
5.1. Cooky files
- For the correct functioning of the basket so that you can complete your order as easily as possible.
- Remembering your login information so you don't have to re-enter it.
- The best possible adaptation of our website to your requirements thanks to the tracking of traffic, time period of your movement on the website and information about the functions used.
- To find out about your browsing history, viewing ads so that we don't show you an ad for goods you're not interested in.
Some cookies may collect informations which are subsequently used by third parties and which for example directly support our advertising activities (so-called "third party cookies"). For example, information about the products you purchase on our site may be displayed by an advertising agency as part of the display and customization of online advertising banners on the websites you view. However this information cannot identify you.
The cookies used on our website can be divided into two basic types. Short-term, so-called "Session cookies" are deleted as soon as you end your visit to our site. Long-term, so-called "Persistent cookies" remain stored on your device for much longer or until you manually delete them (the time the cookies are left on your device depends on the cookie settings themselves and your browser settings).
Cookies can also be divided according to their functionality into:
- Analytics that help us increase the user comfort of our site by understanding how the users use it
- Conversions that allow us to analyze the performance of different sales channels
- Tracking, which in combination with conversion helps to analyze the performance of various sales channels
- Remarketing that we use to personalize ad content and target it properly
- Essentials that are important for the basic functionality of the site.
5.3. Rejection of cookies files
You can find information about browsers and how to set preferences for cookies on the following websites or in other documentation of internet browsers:
An effective cookie management tool is also available at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/en/
Our website contains links to other websites that are practical and contain information. Please note that this sites may be owned and operated by other companies and organizations and they might have different security and privacy policies. Our company has no control and is not responsible for any information, material, products or services found on or accessible through this websites.
6. Contact us
In case of any questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy, do not hesitate to contact us at the address or customer service listed in the foot of this Policy via the e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Dovido s.r.o.
97681 Podbrezová, Slovakia
Customer service: email@example.com