General business conditions
General business conditions of the online store (e-shop)
Article I. Introductory provisions
Article II. Definitions
Article III. Registration
Article IV. Goods and their price
Article V. Payment terms and discounts
Article VI. Contract for the purchase of goods - Order
Article VII. Warranty
Article VIII. Shipping and delivery conditions
Article IX. Withdrawal from the contract by the customer (return and exchange of goods)
Article XI. Applicable law, supervisory authority and dispute settlement
Article XII. Final provisions
The company Dovido s.r.o., with its registered office at Štiavnička 561, 97681, Podbrezová, Slovakia IČO: 52298434, DIČ: 2120973173, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Banská Bystrica, Slovakia section: Sro, file No. 36634/S is the operator of the online store at www.dovido.com with home decor products such as wallpapers, paintings and other goods. These General Terms and Conditions further define and specify the rights and obligations of the seller, which is the company Dovido s.r.o., and the buyer (hereinafter "customer" - a natural or legal person, or "consumer) in the online sale of goods. All such contractual relationships are governed by the generally binding regulations of the Slovak Republic, the concluded purchase contract and these general terms and conditions. These general terms and conditions can be modified and changed by the seller at any time. To order through our website, the customer must be at least 18 years old. Dovido reserves the right to reject or change the customer's order (eg if the customer has entered incorrect personal data and/or the customer has registered an unpaid debt).
Dovido s.r.o. bears no resposibility if the products are sold out, nor is it responsible for image errors or typographical errors on our website, e.g. errors in the product description or technical specification, incorrect prices and price adjustments (for example, change of price by the supplier, change of currency) or incorrect information about whether the product is in stock. Dovido s.r.o. reserves the right to correct these errors and to change or update the information at any time. If the product ordered by the customer has the wrong price, Dovido s.r.o. will naturally notify the customer accordingly and will not proceed with the order process while waiting for the customer to agree to the changed terms or price. All images on our website are considered to be illustrations only. Such illustrations do not guarantee reproduction of the exact appearance, function or origin of the product. Dovido s.r.o. is not responsible for any information provided by third parties on our website.
The website and all its contents are owned by Dovido s.r.o. or its licensors. The information is protected by intellectual property law and marketing laws. This means that trademarks, company names, product names, images and graphics, design, page layout and information about products, services and other content may not be copied or used without the prior written consent of Dovido s.r.o.
Operator, seller and supplier of goods and services in the e-shop www.dovido.com is Dovido s.r.o., with its registered office at Štiavnička 561, 97681, Podbrezová, Slovakia IČO: 52298434, DIČ: 2120973173, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Banská Bystrica, Slovakia, section: Sro, file No. 36634/S.
The buyer: is every visitor of our e-shop who has created an order through our e-shop.
The consumer: is for the purposes of Act no. 102/2014 Coll. "consumer" means a natural person who, in concluding and performing a consumer contract, is not acting within the scope of his business, employment or profession.
The entrepreneur: is a person who meets the definition in § 2 para. 2 of Act no. 513/1991 Coll., Commercial Code.
An E-shop: is a computer system located in the Internet with public access, which allows ordering of goods or services at www.dovido.com
Goods or services: are all products and services published on the pages of our e-shop.
The Contract: means a contract for the sale of goods concluded between the customer and Dovido s.r.o.
- Registration is voluntary and free.
- You can earn and collect points that you can use for your next purchase.
- If you decide to register, you will be able to monitor the status of your order and the next time you visit, you will not be asked to provide personal data again, which will speed up and simplify the ordering process.
- You will be the first to be informed about discounts, promotions and sales.
- By registering as a user of the Website, you warrant that:
- The personal data you provide as a user during registration is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. In the event of their change you will immediately edit it in your profile.
- You further warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity at the time of registration and that you will not use a false name, contact information or other designation that you are not authorized to use for the purpose of registration.
Goods and their price
1. Description of goods:
a description of the main characteristics of the goods can be found on the individual product pages, which are located on our website.
We make every effort to ensure that the description and specification of the goods are as accurate as possible. With the exception of color reproduction, where a slight variation may actually occur due to the use of imaging techniques and its settings.
2. Offer of goods:
means selected goods offered through the catalog on the website of the online store, where the seller notifies the customer before concluding the purchase contract or before sending the order, in a clear and comprehensible manner. The main characteristics of the goods or the nature of the service as well as other facts required by law to the extent appropriate to the means of communication used.
3. Price of goods:
prices of goods are published on the website in euro currency, including VAT, but do not include delivery costs or cash on delivery fee.
Prices and special offers may vary and may only be available for a limited period of time.
The seller is bound by the price stated on the e-shop website at the time of purchase.
Payment terms and discounts
Payment methods available in our eshop are as follow:
- Cash on delivery: (you pay directly to the courier when taking over the goods - charged 0,6 €)
- Payment in advance by bank transfer: without a fee
VS: order number
IBAN: SK6683300000002001613887 SWIFT: FIOZSKBAXXX
- Payment by card through the GoPay payment gateway: without a fee
- The seller may provide following discounts:
- a discount from the price for registration in the e-shop,
- a discount for repeated purchase,
- a discount based on a one-time discount coupon,
- Discounts cannot be cumulated.
Contract for the purchase of goods – Order
1. Rights and obligations of the contracting parties:
whereas the seller and the buyer are considered to be the contracting parties.
- The seller is obliged to: deliver the goods to the customer in the required quality, quantity and at the agreed price. Along with the goods or services, additionally send the customer all documentations for the goods, such as an invoice, warranty form, operation manual codified state recognized language.
- The buyer is obliged to: take over the ordered goods, pay the agreed remuneration to the seller for the goods, check the integrity of the packaging and the goods themselves when taking them over. By sending the order, the buyer agrees with the price of the ordered goods and services, these general terms and conditions and the processing of his personal data. Subsequently, the buyer is sent an automatically generated e-mail confirming receipt of the order by our e-shop.
2. Conclusion of the purchase contract:
Agreement between you and Dovido s.r.o. will be concluded under Slovak law.
3. Transfer of ownership:
Ownership passes from the seller to the buyer at the time of payment of the full price for the subject of the purchase contract.
4. The order is created:
by confirming the ordering process in the e-shop, by selecting goods or services from the e-shop, subsequently by full completion of the order form. For the correct processing of the order, it is necessary to fill in the required data and choose the transport and payment option for the ordered goods or services.
- Purchase contract arises when an order is confirmed by the buyer. It may be amended, canceled or supplemented only by mutual agreement between the buyer and the seller, unless otherwise provided by law or regulation.
- If the seller is not able to fulfill the order or part thereof within the deadline for processing of the order with maximum effort, for reasons such as that the goods are not produced, are not available from the manufacturer or in the external warehouse of the supplier, the manufacturer has made such significant changes for which it is not possible to carry out with the order or for reasons of force majeure, the seller can cancel the order and inform the buyer. The seller also has the right to cancel the order if the buyer has provided false or misleading information in the order that cannot be verified, such as incorrect e-mail or telephone contact. If the buyer has paid the advance, the seller is obliged to return the advance within 14 days.
- The costs incurred by the buyer in the use of means of distance communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (eg the cost of internet connection or the cost of telephone communication) shall be borne by the buyer himself.
5. Contract archive:
contracts concluded between Dovido s.r.o. and its customers are stored in an electronic archive that is accessible to registered customers of Dovido s.r.o. directly from their user accounts. The contract is archived for at least five years from the date of implementation, but no longer than the period required by applicable law.
Merge of orders is possible only until one of them is sent.
1. Defects of goods:
In the event that the delivered goods will have obvious material or production defects, including damage to the goods during transport, we ask you to inform us and file a claim without delay or file a claim with the carrier that delivered the goods. However, failure to file a claim does not affect your legal rights. In the event of any defects in the purchased goods that occur during the statutory warranty period, you can claim additional fulfillment and, if the legal conditions are met, additional claims for a price discount or withdrawal from the contract.
2. Warranty period:
- The warranty period for the goods is 24 months and begins on the day the goods are delivered to the customer. The warranty does not cover mechanical damage to the product caused by improper use, insufficient maintenance or intentional damage.
- Any claims for defects must be made without undue delay. You can only claim liability for defects in court if you have alleged defects within 24 months of receipt of the goods.
3. Our responsibility:
- We are not responsible for non-compliance with the special care instructions stated on the Goods or on the packaging of the Goods.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, extraordinary, incidental, punitive or any other damages or lost profits, damaged data or other intangible assets to the extent permitted by applicable law. This reservation also applies to cases where we have been informed, knew or should have known that such damages may have occurred. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed to limit or exclude liability that cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law. In all cases and to the extent permitted by applicable law, our total liability for damages and losses caused in connection with the Contract is strictly limited to the amount of the purchase price paid for the purchased Goods.
4. Force majeure:
- We shall not be liable for any non-performance or delay in fulfilling our obligations under the Agreement caused by events beyond our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Events"). Force majeure event includes any act, event, omission, inaction or accident that is beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- strikes, lockouts or other industrial restrictions;
- civil unrest, insurrection, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not), threat of war or preparation for war;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, landslide, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- inability to use railways, ship transportation, air transport, road transport or other means of public or private transport;
- the inability of using public or private telecommunications networks;
- acts, decrees, laws, ordinances or restrictions of any government.
- The performance of our obligations under any Agreement shall be deemed suspended during the period of Force Majeure, and the period for the fulfillment of our obligations shall be extended during the duration of the Force Majeure Event. We will make reasonable efforts to terminate the Force Majeure Event or to find a solution that will enable us to fulfill its obligations under the Contract despite the Force Majeure Event.
Shipping and delivery conditions
We send all shipments through your choosen shipping company. You will be informed about the shipment of goods by e-mail. However, it is necessary to fill in as the delivery address the address where you will be available during the day between 8.00-18.00. If this place is your work address, it is necessary to state the name of the company in addition to your name.
1. Transport charges, packing:
in the case of payment in advance to a bank account or through payment gateways, the amount of postage and packing in the cases are:
- SPS courier 2.9 €
- to the collection point of Zasielkovna 2 €
- In the case of cash on delivery, the surcharge is € 0.6 in both cases.
- FREE SHIPPING applies to all orders over 89 €
- The seller may also agree with the buyer on a procedure other than the standard (above) procedure for sending goods or services as well as prices for these services.
- The seller can send goods that are immediately available to the buyer and deliver the rest of the order additionally within the legal period, but provided that the buyer will not be charged any additional postage, other than that included in the order.
- If the goods are in stock, they are shipped according to capacity as soon as possible. An invoice (tax document), instructions as well as other documents on the goods or services from the manufacturer are sent to the customer together with the goods.
- The place indicated by the buyer in the order is considered to be the place of performance / delivery.
Unless otherwise agreed, the Goods are packed by Dovido s.r.o. according to the usual conventions, or if no conventions exist, the Goods in question are packed in such a way as to ensure their protection and preservation of their quality during transport.
Dovido s.r.o. declares to the customer that at the time of delivery of the goods for transport:
- The goods have the properties agreed by the parties or (if no agreement has been reached) the properties described on the Website, or the properties described by the manufacturer of the Goods, or the properties expected by the consumer with reference to the nature of the Goods and the related advertising campaign.
- The goods may be used in the manner defined by Dovido s.r.o, or in a manner similar to the Goods normally used.
- The goods are provided in the appropriate quantity, size or weight.
- The goods comply with legal requirements.
- Dovido s.r.o. puts into transport the goods purchased by the customer in the agreed quantity, quality and design.
We recommend opening the shipment immediately after receipt and checking that the goods are not damaged, even if the packaging of the goods is not damaged. If the shipment shows signs of damage upon delivery, refuse to accept it! If this unpleasant situation occurs, inform us immediately (but no later than the next working day) about the situation via email to email@example.com. The situation will be resolved as soon as possible.
Withdrawal from the contract by the customer (return and exchange of goods)
By law No.102/2014 Coll., You, as a customer, have a 14 days period from the date on which the goods were delivered to you to change your mind and decide to return the goods in question. If the subject of the purchase contract is the delivery of goods, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract before the delivery of goods. You may return any goods in accordance with the conditions set out in this section of the General Terms and Conditions, except for the type of goods for which the law §7 par. 6 letter a) to l) No. 102/2014 Coll excludes their return. These are:
- Personalized goods or custom made goods.
- Perishable goods.
- Goods that are sealed for safety or hygiene reasons and you have unsealed them.
- Goods that have been inseparably mixed after delivery.
1. The period for withdrawal from the contract:
is set out in the provision of paragraph 9.1 and begins on the day of delivery of the Goods, namely:
- from the date of receipt the Goods,
- from the date of receipt of the last part of the Goods (in the case of a contract relating to several types of Goods or the delivery of several parts of the Goods).
2. How to withdraw from the contract:
You may withdraw from the contract primarily via the return form: Withdrawal from the purchase contract, in which it is necessary to fill in the minimum data marked "*" - with a star.
You can also cancel the purchase contract by:
- sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- post to: Dovido s.r.o.,Štiavnička 561, 97681, Podbrezová, Slovakia
- The goods must be returned in the identical condition in which they were delivered to you, undamaged, clean, preferably in the original packaging with the original labels, which are used to identify the goods. The goods must be returned completely, i. together with all accessories, complete documentation and gifts (if included),
- We recommend that buyers make a copy of the invoice for their own use and send the goods by registered mail and as an insured shipment.
- Do not send the goods to us by cash on delivery method, such goods will not be accepted.
- The consumer shall bear any reduction in the value of the goods which has been caused by their use beyond what is necessary to ascertain the functionality and characteristics of the goods.
- The e-shop operator will return the paid money for the goods / service, including transport costs in accordance with Art. §9 par. 3) of Act no. 102/2014 Coll. as well as costs demonstrably incurred in the order of goods within 14 days from the date of delivery of the withdrawal from the contract, but do not have to return the money before the goods are delivered or the consumer does not prove the shipment, this does not apply if the seller suggested picking the goods himself.
The company Dovido s.r.o. will refund your money within 14 days from the date of delivery of the notice of withdrawal from the contract or sooner, if Dovido s.r.o. will receive the goods for which a refund is provided, or if you can prove that the Goods have already been sent back to us.
4. Damages if the goods are not received:
The seller has the right to compensation (according to the provisions of § 420 et seq. Of the Civil Code), if the buyer ordered goods that he didnt cancel or. did not withdraw from the contract and at the same time did not take over the goods from the carrier or, at the request of the seller, in the case of choosing a personal collection, did not take over the goods within the specified time limit for collection. By doing so, the buyer has breached its obligation set out in Art. X point 2 (a), according to which the buyer is obliged to take over the ordered goods.
- Personal data are processed in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended.
- Operator does not provide the Buyer's personal data to a third party, except for the selected transport company that ensures the delivery of goods or services, or to state authorities in the case of control, or to an intermediary on the basis of a mutual contract concluded under Act no. 18/2018 Coll.
- The operator is obliged to secure personal data before making them available to unauthorized persons, by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures. Also, all employees of the operator are obliged to maintain confidentiality in relation to personal data.
- The person concerned has the rights defined in the provisions of Art. § 19 et seq. Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended, in particular:
- the right to information which is fulfilled by these contents and the terms and conditions,
- the right to request access to personal data concerning the data subject - § 21 of the Law lies in your right to request in what way and for what purposes your data is processed, and you can address this request to: email@example.com,
- the right to correct personal data - § 22 of the Law allows you to correct personal data if they are out of date,
- the right to delete your personal data - § 23 of the Law you will use if you are not interested in the operator continuing to process your personal data,
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data - you will exercise § 24 of the Law if you believe that your personal data have been processed in violation of the law,
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data - § 27 of the Law,
- the right to the transfer of your personal data,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in relation to the personal data processed.
- The Operator obtains the following personal data from the Buyer: title, name, surname, address, delivery address, billing address, telephone number, e-mail address, which are processed for the purpose of correct processing of your order. This personal data is stored for 10 years for archiving purposes. As part of the order processing, personal data is processed for the purpose of issuing invoices, issuing stock (delivery) sheets, ensuring transport as well as accounting.
- This site records your IP address, time information - how much time you spend browsing those sites, and information about from which sites you come to us. Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer and are also used to measure site traffic and customize the display of the site, and thanks to these files we can offer you better content. Therefore, we perceive these files as our legitimate interest. Some cookies are third-party files, e.g. Youtube, Google and the like.
- If the buyer has agreed to the processing of his personal data in the e-shop for the purposes of e-mail marketing, he has also agreed to the sending of e-mail messages to the contact e-mail address.
- Personal data for e-mail marketing purposes to the extent of name and surname, e-mail address are archived for a period of five years. This personal data is not provided to third parties.
- The buyer can revoke his consent at any time by sending an Appeal with the processing of his personal data, which we will delete immediately. He can also unsubscribe by unchecking the box in the user's account (if the buyer has requested the creation of a user account). In this scenario we will no longer use your personal information for marketing purposes.
Applicable law, supervisory authority and dispute settlement
1. Applicable law:
these General Terms and Conditions and the Agreement are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the Slovak Republic, with regard to consumer protection provided by foreign legislation.
2. Alternative dispute resolution:
Any dispute between us and a consumer from any country of the European Union arising from the Treaty that we have not been able to resolve together may be settled out of court through an ADR authority or through online ADR.
3. Complaints and supervisory authority:
- You can submit any complaints via the contact form or address them to the relevant state authorities.
- Compliance with legal regulations for the protection of consumer rights is controlled by the Slovak Trade Inspection Authority.
- The competent authority for alternative dispute resolution between Entrepreneurs and Consumers is the Slovak Trade Inspection Central Inspectorate.
SOI Inspectorate for the Banská Bystrica Region
Dolná 46, 974 00 Banská Bystrica 1, Slovakia
To the extent permitted by applicable law, conflict of law legislation, the courts of the Slovak Republic have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Agreement or its subject matter or the conclusion of the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
The seller reserves the right to change and amend these general terms and conditions and complaint conditions without prior notice to the buyer. In the event of a change in the general terms and conditions or claim conditions, the entire purchase process is governed by those general terms and conditions that were valid at the time of sending the order to the buyer and these are available on the seller's website.
- Claim conditions are an integral part of these general terms and conditions.
- By sending the order, the buyer expresses his informed consent to the content of these general terms and conditions as well as the claim conditions.
These general business conditions as well as the complaint conditions were developed within the certification project e-shop nakupujbezpecne.sk and are available at the company's headquarters for inspection by buyers as well as are published on the website of our e-shop: www.dovido.com
Other unregulated relations in these general terms and conditions as in their inseparable parts (annexes) are governed by the relevant provisions, in particular Act no. 40/1964 Coll., Act no. 250/2007 Coll., Act no. 102/2014 Coll., Act no. 122/2013 Coll., Act no. 22/2004 Coll. as well as Act no. 513/1991 Coll.
1. Compliance with legislation:
the website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the Website and all transactions made on or through the Website.
2. Written communication:
applicable law requires that some of the information or messages we send you be in writing. When using the Website, you accept that communication with us will be predominantly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information via notifications on our Website. For contractual purposes, you agree to the use of these electronic means of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement to make such a notice in writing. This agreement does not affect your statutory rights.
3. Assignment of rights and obligations:
- The agreement between us is binding on you and on ourselves and on our legal successors and assigns.
- You may not transfer, assign or otherwise dispose of the Agreement or any of your rights or obligations under it without our prior written consent.
- At any time during the term of the Agreement we may subcontract, assign or otherwise dispose of the Agreement or any of our rights or obligations under the Agreement at any time during the term.
if any part of these Terms is considered illegal, invalid or for any reason unenforceable, then this provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision of these Terms.
no waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any right or waiver of consequential infringement of any provision.
These General Terms and Conditions, including their integral parts, shall enter into force and take effect on 17 March 2022